By Margaret Limone
- Kaiya, 16. Knowing full well how much weed was in my car, she asked Nana to check if she left her binder in there. Got me grounded for half the summer.
- Sofia, 14. Literally all I wanted was a few oreos after a long day, but what did I find when I opened the package? She had eaten 39 in one night.
- Taylor, 5. I was tripping balls while babysitting her and she had the audacity to come running to me and say there were fuzzy brown things running around under my bed. Turns out it was just lint, but absolutely ruined my day.
- Brooke, 11. We share a room and because of her I’ve seen Boss Baby in its entirety 5 times and Hotel Transylvania 2 at least 6 times.
- Miranda, 16. She hasn’t done anything unforgivable yet, but she’s on thin ice after I had to chaperone her 4 hour long date last summer.